Day Of Procedure
Day of Procedure
Items to bring with you:
• A list of all medications, prescription and over the counter, that you are taking.
• Your driver’s license and insurance card.
• Method of payment for patient responsibility.
• Loose, comfortable, and warm clothing. You will change into a gown before your procedure. Please bring a pair of socks with you.
• Your driver: following procedures involving anesthesia you will need to have a driver to bring you home.
Items to leave at home:
• Your purse and any valuables, such as watches and jewelry.
• Makeup and perfume; please refrain from wearing any makeup and/or perfume/cologne to your procedure.
• Contact lenses: please do not wear contact lenses to your procedure, glasses are permitted.
The following providers render services at Bradenton Surgery Center as part of your care and will bill separately for any provided services:
Please arrive on time; patients are asked to arrive 1 hour before their scheduled procedure time.
Upon arrival you will check in with registration. They will collect your ID, insurance information, and any patient responsibility due, verify that you have a responsible adult to bring you home following the procedure, and obtain emergency contact information.